Here's the EASY way to keep up with changes in:
- Informed Consent
- Conflict of Interest
- Scientific Misconduct
- Research Ethics
- Compliance With Regulations of NIH, FDA, DOD, DOE, USDA, etc.
- Subject and Patient Rights
- Ways to Protect Researchers
- Ways to Protect Research Institutions
- ... and many more research compliance issues
You can do all this, and more, when you
subscribe to the award-winning monthly
Every month, since January of 1986, the "Human Research Report" has been keeping researchers, administrators, Institutional Review Boards (IRBs), and others in the U.S. and other countries up-to-date on human subjects issues.
This continuing education newsletter is typeset and offset printed on 16 pages (over 15,000 words). It is 3-hole punched for handy binder storage as a permanent reference source. It is filled with:
- Advance notices of upcoming government regulations
- Practical explanations of how rules and regulations will affect you and your research projects
- "Case Studies" from actual investigations of IRBs by federal agencies, to help you avoid making the same mistakes!
- Details of lawsuits against researchers and research organizations (including those that are unpublished)
- Explanations of proposed laws and how they would affect you and your research projects
- Advance notices of upcoming research compliance conferences
- And much more!
You can see an online back-issue example of the 16-page printed newsletter, by clicking here.
Subscribers tell us that the "Human Research Report" is a great TIME-SAVER for them. Let it do the same for you!
Order your new subscription now to the monthly "Human Research Report" by using our special Internet Discount Form, for the best possible savings off our regular subscription price. (For NEW subscribers only.)
(Only qualified inquiries can be accepted)
NOTE: The "Human Research Report" is printed in English, and available to subscribers throughout the world. Since it is mailed First-Class in a large envelope, additional postage is charged for delivery outside of the United States. See Internet Discount Form for details.
Dennis M. Maloney, Ph.D., is editor and publisher of the "Human Research Report." Author and editor of more than 200 works (including the reference book "Protection of Human Subjects," Plenum, New York), he has served as chairman of an Institutional Review Board (IRB), researcher, trainer, administrator, grants developer, and consultant since earning his Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology (with Honors) in 1973. He founded The Deem Corporation in 1984. The Deem Corporation is a registered member of the Better Business Bureau.