- (January 18, 2018) The effective/general compliance date has been delayed for the over 80 major changes to the Common Rule on the Protection of Human Subjects scheduled to take effect on Friday, January 19, 2018. That date has been pushed back to July 19, 2018, to give the compliance community more time to make many changes to their procedures/systems for IRBs and others. See highlights in our upcoming February HRR.
- (June 30, 2017) The NIH deadline for having to use only “sIRBs” for multisite studies has changed again! It’s now January 25, 2018 — NOT September 25, 2017.
- (January 18, 2017) It’s Here! The new COMMON RULE on protecting human subjects is scheduled to be published on January 19 in the Federal Register. More news to come …
- (Nov. 13, 2015) To get private feedback on how your IRB is doing, CLICK HERE
- (Oct. 10, 2015) To get our Page Guide to the new Human Subjects proposal, CLICK HERE
- (Oct. 2, 2015) For our national press release about these huge Human Subject changes, CLICK HERE